Kelly KVD programmable motor controllers provide efficient, smooth and quiet controls for electric motorcycles, golf carts and go-carts, as well as industrial motor control. It uses high power MOSFET’s and, PWM to achieve efficiencies of up to 99% in most cases. A powerful microprocessor brings in comprehensive and precise control to the controllers. It also allows users to adjust parameters, conduct tests, and obtain diagnostic information quickly and easily. Customers can program the KVD controller on PC software and Android App. There is one more choice for customers to program trapezoidal wave controller now. The APP software is based on Tablet with Android OS. Customers may add a Z-TEK USB to RS232 cable for programming KVD controller if they want to use Android Tablet.
KVD features an improved enclosure over KBL controllers with improved waterproofing and peak current.
- Motor Current Limit, 30 seconds: 200A
- Motor Current Limit, continuous: 75A
EMX PRE TUNE SERVICE AVAILABLE FOR MY1021, QS90 & QS120
Kelly KVD7212NX Controller
- Intelligence with powerful microprocessor.
- Synchronous rectification, ultra low drop, fast PWM to achieve very high efficiency.
- Electronic reversing.
- Voltage monitoring on 3 motor phases, bus, and power supply.
- Voltage monitoring on voltage source 12V and 5V.
- Current sense on all 3 motor phases.
- Current control loop.
- Hardware over current protection.
- Hardware over voltage protection.
- Configurable limit for motor current and battery current.
- Low EMC.
- Battery protection: current cutback, warning and shutdown at configurable high and low battery voltage.
- Rugged aluminum housing for maximum heat dissipation and harsh environment.
- Rugged high current terminals, and rugged aviation connectors for small signal.
- Thermal protection: current cut back, warning and shutdown on high temperature.
- Controller can do Auto_Identify for different degrees of hall sensors.
- Configurable high pedal protection: the controller will not work if high throttle is detected at power on.
- Current multiplication: Take less current from battery, output more current to motor.
- Easy installation: 3-wire potentiometer will work.
- Standard PC/Laptop computer to do programming. There is one more choice for customers to program KVD controller. Standard Tablet with Android OS to do programming. Need a Z-TEK USB TO RS232 cable for connecting the controller to App program in Tablet.
- User program provided. Easy to use. No cost to customers.
- Support motors with any number of poles.
- Up to 40,000 electric RPM standard. (Electric RPM = mechanical RPM * motor pole pairs; Motor pole pairs=Motor poles/2).
- KVD-N:Dust and water protected under sealed condition,IP66
- Frequency of Operation: 16.6kHz.
- Standby Battery Current: < 0.5mA.
- 5V or 12V Sensor Supply Current: 40mA.
- Controller supply voltage range: PWR, 40V to 72V for controllers rated equal or lower than 72V. KVD24V model: PWR, 20V to 30V. So All KVD-N controllers are non isolated type.
- Supply Current, PWR, 30mA Typical.
- Configurable battery voltage range, B+. Max operating range: 30V to 1.25*Nominal Voltage.
- Standard Throttle Input: 0-5 Volts(3-wire resistive pot), 1-4 Volts(hall active t